Saturday, December 15, 2012

Payday Payday from Zujava! :D

As you know Zujava pays every month on the 15th for your leaves and sales you make from them. Today is the 5th payment I get from Zujava. Remember Zujava launched beta just  May 2012, so earnings won't be huge. In the month of October I only published one leaf, which is Best Curling Wands for Long and Thick Hair .  This leaf is tier3~ Bottom tier.

My payment for the month of October paid Today Dec 15, 2012 @ 9:04 am PST is $2.28. That's $1.26 more than last payment, and all that changed was I added one more leaf to my portfolio. I currently have a total of 28 leaves, I deleted one because I decided to share my earnings here instead on a leaf. Again this month earnings are only because the leaves I have, the sales I made are not included.

I'm confident my payment will increase more for next payment. I'm publishing more leaves for the Zujava Mug Contest .  
And my affiliate earnings haven't been paid to me yet.


Sign up for Zujava.com: Simple online publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment