Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Leaves for the Zujava Contest

Like you already know I'm doing the Zujava contest which is publish 10 gift guides leaves to get a Mug. Many leafters already working on their 5-6th leaf.  I just finish my very first one for the contest, I'm not a homemaker or stay at home mom so my time is limited. In this post I will be sharing with you guys my leaves for the contest. Here is my very first one:
  1. Gifts for Teenage Girls Who Love Makeup  
  2. Best Jewelry Making Kits for Kids  
  3. Top 10 Perfumes for Teenage Girls   
  4. Best Wii Fitness Games for Kids 
  5. Best Gifts for Kids Who Like to Bake 
  6. Best Play Kitchen Sets Under $100 
  7. Best Pretend to Play Tea Party Set  
  8. Nourifusion Multivitamin Exfoliating Scrub  
  9. Chef Role Costumes for Kids to Play  
  10. Best Orbeez gifts for Kids  

No comments:

Post a Comment